Yamaguchi WB06DHLA Track Barrow
The walk-behind pedestrian controlled Yamaguchi Track Barrow WB06DHLA has a similar undercarriage design to the WB06Dba only it’s narrower, so that it will fit through a 735mm doorway.
Benefits of the TrackBarrow WB06DHLA
- Tipping the load into a skip or high sided vehicle is very easy by simply operating a lever to hydraulically raise the load to over 1.3 metres.
- Durability was designed into the WB06DHLA
- The hydraulic lifting and tipping cylinders are protected inside the scissor lift frame.
- The steep 70 degree tipping angle makes sure that even sticky clay cleanly ejects.
- The Kubota powered carrier has a choice of manual or electric key starting.
- It is easy to operate, and safer than wobbling around on one wheel when trying to push a weighted barrow up a greasy slope.
The Contractor’s Choice
Many contractors choose the dependable Yamaguchi WB06DHLA track barrow to work alongside a micro excavator on smaller projects, like footings, patios, conservatories, and paths.
If you have any questions about the Yamaguchi Track Barrow, then please get in touch.
- Make Yamaguchi
- Model WB06DHLa
- Payload 700 kg
- Unladen Weight 465 kg
- Maximum Speed 5.7 kph / 3.54
- Engine Make and Model Kubota OC60
- Engine Type Single cylinder air cooled diesel
- Engine Power 4.4 kw / 5.98 hp
- Ground Pressure Empty 14.68 kpa / 2.13 psi
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Overall Length 1980 mm
- Overall Width 725 mm
- Overall Height 1090 mm
- Track Centres 545 mm
- Track Width 180 mm
- Dump Body Length Internal 1250 mm
- Dump Body Width Internal 650 mm
+44 (0)1206 273111 or +44 (0)1204 791122