Yamaguchi WB06DBa Tracked Dumper
The construction range of tracked dumpers is manufactured with electric start diesel engines and is designed to operate with low-sulphur diesel. The standard specification is “heavy duty”.
Benefits of the pedestrian controlled WB06Dba tracked dumper include:
- payload capacity of 600Kg
- powered by a key-start Kubota oil-cooled engine.
- strongly constructed dumper body
- fixed sides
- high tipping angle to assist the discharge of material even when climbing a steep stock-pile.
For improved safety, the WB06Dba tracked dumper has an auto brake system that applies the brake automatically when it is stationary. Furthermore, the steering controls are positioned inside the outer dimensions to protect the operator’s hands from being trapped against walls during tight manoeuvres.
The boat shaped rubber tracked undercarriage has a central rocking beam roller carriage design with twin centrally scalloped rollers. These features provide an excellent climbing ability and low ground pressure contact to avoid churning up the ground. The rubber track is self-cleaning and the rear high-drive sprocket delivers a positive drive in all situations.
- Make Yamaguchi
- Model WB006DBa
- Payload 600 kg
- Unladen Weight 380 kg
- Maximum Speed 5.0 kph / 3.10 mph
- Engine make & model Kubota OC60
- Engine Type Single cylinder air cooled diesel
- Engine Power 4.4 kw / 5.98 hp
- Ground Pressure Empty 10.75 kpa / 1.56 psi
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Fuel type Diesel
- Overall Length 1955 mm
- Overall Width 780 mm
- Overall Height 1080 mm
- Track Width 200 mm
- Dump Body Length Internal 1250 mm
- Dump Body Width Internal 650 mm
+44 (0)1206 273111 or +44 (0)1204 791122