Wacker Neuson Mini Excavators
As a leading mainline dealer for Wacker Neuson equipment, Cautrac enables your company to order products from the full Wacker Neuson mini excavator range.
Wacker Neuson’s mini excavators represent an industry-leading range of innovative excavation models, running from the 1.7 to the 2.4t class.From the key components to the smallest details, the current range offers class-leading performance, no matter what the task at hand.
Advanced Mini Excavator Features
- Advanced cab: the ET range cab has been redesigned, with improved safety features, enhanced clarity of layout, and greater user comfort.
- Superb performance: exceptional operation standards are achieved through large diesel engines and a cutting edge hydraulic system.
- Up to four auxiliary control circuits are available with Wacker Neuson mini excavators, while four additional control circuits are available on the ET range, ex-works.
- Superior stability and drive operation is underpinned by an optimised undercarriage.
- Digging strength and excavation values are maximised since every ET model comes compete with an individually optimised boom system, as well as different dipper stick lengths.
The Wacker Neuson compact models available include: 803, ET16; EZ17, ET18; ET20; ET24; EZ26; ET35; EZ36; ET42; EZ50; ET65; EZ80; ET90; ET145.
+44 (0)1206 273111 or +44 (0)1204 791122