Track Barrow 350
The compact TrackBarrow 350, is the entry level pedestrian Tracked Barrow in the Landscaper range manufactured by Yamaguchi.
Benefits of the TrackBarrow 350
Being only 660mm wide, its narrow width is ideally suited to fit easily through most doorways. Moreover, because it is driven by a cord-start Mitsubishi unleaded petrol engine, the TrackBarrow 350 is very quiet during operation.
A self-locking brake ensures that the load is safely controlled during transportation, and transporting loads up and down steep slopes is always an easy and controlled process when using the TrackBarrow 350.
The expanding carrier area can accommodate full size pallets; furthermore, its users can benefit from being able to completely remove the sides and front without spanners, to offer a flat load deck. The 350 KG payload body tips directly onto the floor with a centrally mounted pivot, making easy work of discharging the load.
- Make TrackBarrow by Yamaguchi
- Model 350
- Payload 350 Kg
- Unladen Weight 145 Kg
- Maximum Speed 3.9 KPH / 2.42 MPH
- Engine Make and Model Mitsubishi - GB130
- Engine Type Single cylinder air cooled petrol
- Engine Power 3.0 KW / 4.2 HP
- Ground Pressure Empty 5.86 KPA / 0.85 PSI
- Ground Clearance 105 mm
- Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
- Overall Length 1575 mm
- Overall Width 650 mm
- Overall Height 950 mm
- Track Centres 440 mm
- Track Width 180 mm
- Dump Body Length Internal 980 - 1190 mm
- Dump Body Width Internal 530 - 930 mm
+44 (0)1206 273111 or +44 (0)1204 791122